FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Ibrahim Dabo
March 05, 2010 email@example.com
Ib’s Blog Founder, Ibrahim Dabo, Joins Monumental City Medical Society Community Education Advisory Board In An Effort To Promote Health Education, Prevention and Awareness
BALTIMORE ▬ Ib’s Blog founder, Ibrahim Dabo has joined the Community Education Advisory Board of the Monumental City Medical Society (MCMS).
Founded in 1942, MCMS is the first African-American physician association in Baltimore, Maryland, and is affiliated with the National Medical Association (NMA), the largest and oldest organization representing African-American physicians and their patients in the United States.
Mr. Dabo will serve as Director of Media Relations and will work closely with the MCMS Board of Directors, the Community Relations Committee, community leaders and all media outlets (TV/Radio stations) in Maryland.
A statement released today by the Executive Director, Larry Gourdine, read: “The MCMS Board has appointed Mr. Dabo to serve on the Community Advisory Board for 2010 – 2012. We are excited to have him as our Director, Media Relations and Communications Group.
“MCMS leadership recognizes the power of collaboration through the commitment and contributions of physicians, communities, individuals and health advocacy organizations to reduce the burden of chronic diseases and persistent health disparities.
“It is our hope that you will acknowledge and accept this opportunity to improve health education, prevention and healthcare outcomes through collaboration.”
In his letter of acceptance, Mr. Dabo noted: “I am delighted to acknowledge and accept this appointment to serve as Director of Media Relations and Communications Group on the Community Advisory Board at Monumental City Medical Society.
“I look forward to working with your dedicated group of professionals on health education, and to also tap into and leverage health care information technology as a means to fulfilling our short and long terms goals.”
The Mission of the Community Relations Committee and the Advisory Board is to implement a sustainable community education and outreach presence to promote wellness and prevention, and the Vision is that MCMS will take a leadership role to help improve health outcomes in Baltimore and Maryland.
For more information about Ibrahim Dabo, visit his website: Ibdabo.com
· About Ibrahim | About Ib’s Blog | Testimonials | Ib’s Blog Home
· 24th BEYA Global Competitiveness Conference Opens Doors Of Opportunities In STEM Programs And Celebrates Excellence
· Exclusive Interview/Profile: How Randal Pinkett Pulled Off Five Degrees To Lead A Multimillion Dollar Company
· Visionary Marketing Group Recognizes Diversity And Empowers Business Professionals At Its 11th Minority Business Summit
· University of Maryland Medical System Has Strengthened Ties with Minorities, Says COO Herbert Buchanan
· Ib’s Blog Newsletter Issue Number Two Released
· Ibrahim Dabo Inspires Lehigh University Students To Become Agents Of Change
· UB’s Finest, Ibrahim Dabo and Justin Jones-Fosu, Set to Inspire Baltimore…and then the World